You post confidently and in front of an audience on multiple content platforms? Sometimes even simultaneously? You have a knack for words and stories, and you can also handle pictures and numbers. But above all, you are bubbling over with creative ideas. Preferably multilingual in English and German. Are you interested in brands, swarms and the connection between the two? Especially when it comes to premium and luxury customers?
Then we are looking for you as a Social Media Manager (m/f/d). Starting immediately.
- Development and implementation of content and postings on Social Media channels for several renowned luxury clients
- Editorial content planning in coordination with our performance team
- Development of reports and preparation of strategic recommendations and derivations based on social performance
- Detecting digital trends, new formats and channels
- Provide our customers with competent advice
- Potentially in the future: Campaign planning and execution for social channels
- Experienced (2 years minimum) in the development and coordination of digital communication measures – especially in Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Linkedin)
- Skilled in copywriting and creative thinking
- Understanding of the interplay between writing, images and moving images on digital platforms
- Equipped with an analytical mindset
- Fluent in English (preferably native) and German
- Passion for premium products and strong stories are considered an asset
- creative agency and management consultancy for 13 years
- …and thus very successful
- Kreuzberg backyard melting pot with lots of good people
- Agency for DAX companies, hidden champions, institutions
- #happytlgg and #tlggworkinghardforthemoney in one
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.