Social Media Data Analyst (f/m/d)
You are fascinated by data about the social media behavior of your target group? You love drawing concrete conclusions from a large, disorganized amount of numbers and making your knowledge understandable to others? You are also fond of detail and keen to help shape new processes?
In that case, we’re looking for you as a Social Media Data Analyst (f/m/d).
Apply now! Even if the profile doesn't fit 100% at first glance.
What you can expect
- Evaluation and analysis of performance data on all relevant social media channels
- Maximize the functionality of analysis tools (Google Analytics, Emplifi, Sprinklr, Talkwalker, etc.)
- Deriving and presenting relevant findings and recommendations
- Optimization/automation of data processing and processes
- Leverage the full potential of visual data preparation & dashboarding
- Support of interdisciplinary project teams
- The opportunity to work with one of the world's leading automotive brands
What you bring to the table
- Expertise in social media analytics, additional knowledge in social media strategy and advertising
- A flair for numbers
- Competence in dealing with the currently relevant social media networks
- Ability to build trusting customer relationships
- Confident handling of MS Office and an irrepressible passion for Excel
- Excellent German and good English skills
- Interest in the automotive industry is a plus
Creative agency and management consultancy with over 250 very good people in Berlin and New York since 2008.
- Autonomy, trust and creative freedom are our vision of the modern working world of tomorrow.
- We support each other and believe in the culture-building effect of regular team events for professional and personal development.
- Diversity, equal rights and a healthy work-life balance are among our most important values.
- Our transparent feedback process contributes to an open and appreciative communication culture.
- We want to fit your life. We offer the full work-life care service of the Fürstenberg Institute to support you in every phase of your life.
What we offer
- Hybrid working with flexible working hours, regular team events and the opportunity to come to our office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- 30 vacation days for all employees
- Permanent contract after a 6-month probationary period
- Room to develop and work independently in your new role
- Annual training budget with individual scope for development
We look forward to receiving your digital application stating your ideal starting date at talentnoSpam@tlggnoSpam.de.